Lenses for Your Visually Demanding Life
We offer the latest in lens technology to optimize the vision, comfort and appearance of your glasses. Our experienced opticians will analyze your prescription, your visual needs and your lifestyle to recommend the optimal lenses and lens options for you.
- Ultra-thin, ultra-light high index lenses that look better and put less weight on your nose and ears!
- Progressive addition lenses for great vision at all distances and no bifocal lines
- Polycarbonate lenses offer improved safety for both children and adults
- Anti-reflection coatings for improved night vision and less annoying glare from computer screens or fluorescent lights
- Polarized sunglass lenses; ideal for driving, boating, fishing, and snow sports. Polarized lenses reduce glare to actually improve your vision.
- Photo-chromatic lenses that darken outdoors in the sun and lighten up indoors reducing your need for a separate pair of sunglasses
- Specialized lenses for computer use, including AVN (anti-visual noise) and High Energy Blue Light Blocking technology
- Prescription swim goggles and sports eyewear
- Wind blocking eyewear for motorcycling and other outdoor activities
Authorized Dealer for Color Vision Lenses from Enchroma
Our opticians create the right lenses to maximize your comfort, appearance, and your vision.
We have a range of options to improve your comfort and visual health in today’s high tech environment including lenses with optics designed specifically for screen use, coatings to reduce glare and block potentially harmful UV and Blue Light, and possibly even a customized workstation prescription from our doctor.